Please see my resume and contact information below.
- Experienced in working in a team environment.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management experience.
- Willing to advance my skill set as technology and software evolves.
- Various projects meeting company standards in the subject of: (2018-2019)
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Human Resources mandatory training.
- Training materials and modules
- "Project: CellarScape" (2019)
- Level designs
- Audio queuing
- UI Design
- Instructional Designer (April 2018 - Present)
- Create training materials and modules on a company-wide scale.
- Project management.
- Communicating with various department heads and corporations to ensure accuracy.
- Uploading courses and material to LMS system.
- Data Integrity Administrator (May 2016 - April 2018)
- Ensuring accuracy in an internal database.
- Approving and updating information provided from various departments.
- Keeping a vendor database current with correct contact and financial information.
- Microsoft Office (10+ years)
- Perforce (2+ years)
- Adobe CC Suite (2+ years)
- Articulate Storyline (1+ years)
- CornerStone LMS (1+ years)
- iMovie (mobile & macOS)
- C# (2+ years)
- HTML (5+ years)
- Unity3D 5.x - 2019(4+ years)
- Bachelor of Science, Game Design - Full Sail University - 2019
- Course Director's award for Professional Writing
- Course Director's award for World Building